I backed out of the room slowly, toddler in tow, and then ran to the car, all the while thinking of the antibacterial bath jack would receive the SECOND we got home.
We were too late.
What occurred over the next three hours was an experience I never want to relive. Poor Jack. How do you explain to a 19-month old what is going on? We slept on the couch, Travis called in to work, and I left my two poor fellas at the house the next day while I worked. I will say, however, that sweet Jack didn't get sick again after that night. Thanks to phenergan.
---------------------------------
On Saturday, I went to my first sewing class at the Quisenberry library in Clinton. and it was FREE! I can tell it's going to take me a while before I get the hang of it, but I am excited to learn. Maybe one day I'll get a step closer to the Proverbs 31 woman, working with eager hands.
--------------------------------
Then Sunday morning came. The stomach bug of this season evidently has a 48-72 hour incubation period because this mama caught it. I hope no one I encountered between Thursday night and Sunday morning becomes sick. I am an avid hand-washer, but this is unstoppable! There's my disclaimer.
--------------------------------
I guess I need to post a cute picture of my little one. What would beat that? A picture of THREE little ones! Here's a quick pic of Aiden, Jack, and Sydney. You might ask how in the world I got them so still for a photo-op... The Chronicles of Narnia was on the TV behind me, which is why Jack was leaning. Pardon me for being in the way of the TV. Sorry for the poor quality photo... it was from my phone.
Happy Presidents' Day, everyone. I'll close with the following list taken from whitehouse.gov :
18th Century
| 1. George Washington | 2. John Adams |
19th Century
20th Century
21st Century
| 43. George W. Bush | 44. Barack Obama |
No comments:
Post a Comment