Back to the chocolate.
So yesterday, we enjoyed the

Amalfi Bar: lemon zest, pink peppercorns, white chocolate, 36% cocoa butter. Very different but still very yummy. David would have been all over it. He loves lemon and chocolate. The peppercorns made it crunchy. It was fun. I love to include these pictures ... presentation is at least half of the enjoyment of most foods, right?
Tonight we DEVOURED the woolloomooloo bar. Oh MY GOSH, it was soooooooo good! Keep in mind, Travis, Jack, and I are thirding the bars as we eat them... Jack got the short end tonight because Travis and I were almost fighting over this chocolate. Yum yum yum yum. and Yum.
roasted & salted macadamia nuts, Indonesian coconut, hemp seeds, & deep milk chocolate. 45% cocao.
SO GOOD!!!!!
This Christmas season is off to a great start! We are pretty much done with our shopping and are enjoying watching Jack discover sparkling lights, Santa Claus, snowmen, baby Jesus, and ornaments. He's just fascinated with everything. Christmas really is so much more special with children. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment