
What in the world! The time has FLOWN! My baby boy is crawling, pulling up, saying Da-da, and eating table food. I cannot believe it! He is still the happiest little boy, and Travis and I love being his parents.
This semester has been C-R-A-Z-Y. School is kicking my booty. I really feel like I've been limping the whole way. But you know what? As long as I cross the finish line, I don't care if I have to be carried. My preceptors have been awesome, my teachers are great, and poor Travis has been the best.
Travis has a new job. He started it in March. He now works with Anesthesia at UMC and is getting adjusted. I think he'll do an amazing job.
Jack starts swimming lessons next Tuesday. I'm excited. Precious child... he would stay in the bath all day if I let him. He's going to have a blast! He loves the water. He also loves his buddies at daycare. So this will be the best of both worlds: friends and water!
No comments:
Post a Comment