Jack is 4 months old, and we can't believe how fast the time has passed! He is laughing, cooing, rolling over, and playing in exersaucers. He loves his cousins Aiden and Sydney. Aiden makes him laugh so much. At his last check-up, Jack weighed 15 pounds 13 ounces... growing like a weed! He has become so animated and entertaining, and we're having a blast!I started my new job this past Tuesday, and I am now working part-time at Batson Specialty Clinic. It was not an easy decision, but I could not work full-time anymore and continue school. Leaving the NICU really was one of the hardest things I've done. I absolutely loved my patients and co-workers. I was proud of my job. I'm glad that I will only be gone for a year. I really want to finish school and have that very hard work out of the way. Working part-time enables me to spend more time with Travis and Jack while doing the best I can to absorb everything I can in school. I sure do miss those babies, though.
We're about to have a whirl-wind holiday season, and I am very excited! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment