I love Charlie's speech therapist. Yes, it 100% has to do with the amazing progress Charlie has made. Not only is he saying more words, he's putting two words together. Mommy mone (mommy, come on), beez (please) eat, ahoy Jeee-aaaaah (Jack). "Ahoy" is one of his new words, and it is probably my favorite thing he says. It's adorable. I love how much easier it is for him to tell me what he needs instead of crying. He is so satisfied when he gets immediate feedback for using his words. I am so grateful for progress!
Today he wanted to dress himself. By all means. He picked out Jack's shorts, a superman shirt, and a long-sleeve shirt on top with sockless loafers. Since it was in the 80s today, I forced him to take the long-sleeve off while we were at the park, and he squalled. Then we went and played in puddles and drowned his sorrows.
And because I can't leave this cute fellow out, I'm including a picture of SpiderMan.
I kind of made a promise to myself when I found out I was having a boy (when I was pregnant with Jack) that dinosaurs, superheroes, and video games would just not happen in my house. One of many promises I've broken. These boys have gotten me to throw out the book of I-would-never-do-that, and I think I much prefer it.







No comments:
Post a Comment